Friday, January 18, 2008

Random writes

My 6 year old came home from school on Wednesday, sat right down at the table, and told me to be quiet, she was writing. I said, honey, what are you writing? A PLAY she said with a frustrated eye roll. I said, oh that's nice, did you guys learn how to write plays at school today? She said no mom, it's just in my head and I need to get it down! Who am I to question? So, today, this minute, it's finished and just in case she becomes a mini shakespeare in a dress and tights-I had to document it. Please note the humor at the end:)
A PLAY by Rory Nelson

Narrator 1: How do we get to the play?

Narrator 2: I don’t know!

Hedgie: Piglets, where are you?

Piglets: I am right here.

Narrator 2: I know where you go. Turn right and keep on going straight.

Princess Chip: Oh, I love chips!

Fishy: I love the play.

Tink: I love to fly.

Narrator 1: Piglets are flying.

Piglets: We like plays.

Princess Chip: I am a chip in the play.

Hedgie: I am being a hedgehog in the play.

Narrator 1: The play is starting right now.

Narrator 2: It was good.

Piglets: We are having fun!

Narrator 1: Then the play was over.

Piglets: The play was fun!

Hedgie: I liked the play.

Princess Chip: I liked being a chip!

Chippy: I loved the play.

Pup: I was a puppy in the play.

Chippy: I love plays!

Piglets: We love orange juice!

Narrator 1: The play is with all the people.

Narrator 2: The play was good with all the characters.

Hedgie: I loved the play!

Princess Chip: The play was good.

Piglets: The plays that I have seen are good.

Fishy: I smell something fishy.

THE END

1 comments:

The Ledfords said...

Susan! It's Shannon Ledford from SMCC Daybreak. I just found your blog and am adding it to mine. I love your posts!

 
template by suckmylolly.com