Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's

The biggest prank we're experiencing today is that it's actually spring here in Utah. We had snow again yesterday and as I slid on the sidewalk catching myself on a stranger's car, I caught myself cursing Mother Nature as a fickle beast and visions of palm trees and ocean waves passed through my last thoughts before I almost hit the ground. It was a delight and a lady pulling into a parking spot just about out loud giggled at my acrobatic stunt as she got out of her car. So, this morning when I was awoken to, "Hey mom my teacher said you don't have to volunteer in the class this morning." I was relieved! Then, there was this big gap grinned smile dancing around saying, "April Fools, April Fools!" I was hoping she was speaking truth. So happy April Fools to all and may your pranks be like a 2nd grader in a sugar induced coma.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com