Friday, April 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've Been Tagged!!

I was tagged by Kate Borders.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was working at J. Morita USA selling dental supplies to dentists over the phone. It was just James & I-we were living in a townhome in Tustin, CA

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Exercise
2. Library
3. Blockbuster
4. Locate soccer uniforms-check for cleanliness
5. Homework projects with girls

Snacks that I enjoy:
Cookies, Poppables, Creamsicles, French Bread (is that a snack?), Frozen Yogurt

What would do if I were a billionaire:
Complete makeover (body & clothing)
Setup a foundation to allow for $1000 adoptions
Buy homes big enough for my mom, sis, and us in areas we enjoyed living and could work
Buy a tropical island from Donald Trump
Buy a radio and TV station that would allow me on-air rights on a whim

Three of my bad habits:
1. Thinking I don't have any
2. Germ issues
3. Handwashing to the point of chafing (OCD-you don't know me!)

Places I have lived:
Donnelson, Tn-Anderson, IN-Sanford, MI-Albion, MI-Erie, PA-Hemet, CA-Goodwell, OK-Valley Center, KS-Riverside, CA-Portland, OR-Tustin, CA-Corona, CA-Anaheim Hills, CA-Carmel Mtn Ranch, CA-Huntington Beach, CA-Yorba Linda, CA-Clinton, UT-South Jordan, UT

Jobs I have had:
Babysitter, Pizzamaker, Sears PBX operator, Terminix CSR, BSB CS Manager, Ashland Chemical CSR, J. Morita Sales Rep, Data Entry for some company I can't remember the name of, Avon, Partylite, Heartbar, Target, Vons, Pink Package, MediaOne Advertising Sales

Five people I want to know more about:
No one reads my blog, but if you do and want to comment, this is a highly recommended therapeutic exercise and I'd love to know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you Susan! I think you are a fabulous writer and LOL funny!

StaciSpeaks said...

Susan,

It's taken me two months to get back to it, but I read your blog!! LOL And even though I've been incommunicado...you guys have been in my thoughts alot. I'm so excited to be getting caught up on your exciting times... :O)

Staci

 
template by suckmylolly.com