Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's 1am-enough said!

I have no babies right now. The pups are asleep. My entire house is asleep. I am not. I am trying to breathe. I am trying to forgive people who don't even know I need to forgive them. I am angry. I am frustrated. I am still trying to breathe. We have a situation here at the Nelson's. It's a crossroads of sorts and I need to pray, but I don't even know what to say. The Give Me Words to Speak song keeps replaying in my head, but I don't even want words to speak-I want to brood. How human of me. Read the Shack, people. So, with that said I know that I have said nothing at all-tomorrow's going to be a rough day. I'm useless without my 8 hours and I have kids off track-what man designed the school schedule? Most likely the same man that thought up stalettos, pantyhouse, and the epilady (takin' it old school). Speaking of old school, I listened to Baby Got Back today, I guess my hubby thought I needed a shiggle and added it to the iPod. I think it's good for elementary kids to ask their mommy what uh, double up, uh, uh means. I told them it was a pretend language like pig latin. This was after my 6 year old asked me why I wasn't pregnant and how I got pregnant. I laughed out loud and she changed the subject. Mother of the Year right here-I'll accept the 08 statue early this year. Then this afternoon I called for her to come in the living room and she yelled back-I can't mom, I'm cleaning up piss!!! Piss???? What in the world??? Who says piss I asked? I guess daddy's up for the father of the year prize. We don't need a tape recorder, we have a six year old. BTW-who's piss was it anyway? I decided if I didn't step in it I didn't need to ask or know. May all your fluids be recognizable. Cheers and good night!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com