Thursday, September 18, 2008

Promise Not to Laugh?

How many times has that question been asked of us and what is the first thing we do? We chuckle, we smirk, we giggle, we outright get the loudest laugh we can out so that we can be composed enough to handle whatever's coming our way. I wish this was being asked of me last night, but nooooo......I was the one asking. When you are the asker, you are humbled, you are embarassed, you are sometimes laughing hysterically yourself. I was definitely the asker and I was hoping that in my confiding my accidental stupidity I would get some help with the cleanup....I was wrong. I am actually having to hold myself back from saying EXACTLY what happened, but these things were combined.....a toilet, fresh urine, and a pair of scissors (the little ones from the grooming kit). Enough said. So, as I was warm water diving to retrieve those little boogers, I thought to myself-how old am I? How did this happen? Could I flush them and not get caught? After the retrieval, I used half a bottle of bath and body Pumpkin Cinnamon creme soap to try and alleviate my overactive germfest brain and somehow figure out how to clean them. So, this morning as I re-live the experience in this blog, I can now say for sure that it is MUCH better to be asked this question than to be the one asking it.
Promise not to laugh? But of course......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just received an add for www.waxmetoo.com The great news is it's really close to you, over in Draper! (chuckle, chuckle) ;o)

PS - They offer Brazilian Waxing for Men so James can go too! HOT DATE NIGHT

Susan Nelson said...

VERY FUNNY!!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com