Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Demo Dust Bites







Arches be gone....for those that have been inside "the compound", you may be sad, glad or indifferent to know that the inside stucco covered Mexican hacienda looking arches have been removed!!! Wow-what are we doing? Anyway, too late now....so I now look like the terminator from the back from hauling concrete to the always fashionable green dumpster adorning our driveway. Wonder woman has nothing on my snot leaking booty as I inhale fumes of dust and mortar and wonder how the Egyptians felt building the pyramids (as I complain that my sinuses will require the strongest form of antibiotic to recover...). I just had the cleaners come (thank you Miss Ecky) and the carpets deep cleaned and now no matter how much I dust, vacuum, throw myself across the furniture as a human dyson....it doesn't matter, 10 minutes later an inch of dust is back. It's like a bad horror movie with concrete ash as the main stalking character.






We may need to stay in the Motel 6 or 8 0r 2 and if you see an ash covered Nelson clan walking up your drive with luggage...you may want to reconsider opening the door.....

1 comments:

Jenn said...

NOOOOO .. not our favorite walls!!! :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com