Saturday, May 10, 2008

What Happens in Vegas for $2.25

You know you're in the sticks when.....you go to see a movie and you ask the cashier if they are sure that it only costs $2.25!!!! I could not believe it!!!! I asked him if he was sure....he looked at me like I had 8 heads. Seriously though, I saw a brand new movie-What Happens in Vegas with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz for less than the price of what I paid for my small popcorn!!! Granted, the air conditioner was a swamp cooler....granted, I had to pat down my seat to make sure there was no needles in it....granted, my shoes stuck to the floor, but holy cow!!!! It was great!!! Great movie, Esther's first (I saved the ticket stub), great date movie, depending on your date.....

1 comments:

The Ledfords said...

OK, I just read both of your blogs - I am not sure where to leave my comments! Anyways, I am SO happy for you guys! That is awesome! I will be praying you get to come home soon!

 
template by suckmylolly.com